Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Resolutions

Can you believe it is February first?!  January flew by and its already time to share how I did with my resolutions for the month.


1.  Revise and follow my cleaning schedule--I was the most successful with this one.  I find that I'm still revising the schedule a little bit, but I have managed to follow it for the most part and I feel on top of the cleaning, for once.


2.  Spend 10 minutes picking up before bed--umm...I did not do this.  Not even ONCE!  Who was I kidding?  I pretty much drag myself to bed at 9 o'clock, if I can manage to stay up that late, so taking 10 minutes to pick up just wasn't realistic.  


3.  Start the morning by making a schedule for the day--I tried this but found giving myself a rigid schedule just stressed me out, so instead I adopted the motto "just keep moving."  When I finish with one project and I'm not sure what do next I just keep moving around the house until I find something that needs to be worked on and before I know it, a lot has been done.  


So, I didn't exactly follow all of my resolutions to a T, but I'm happy with the progress I've made.  Most importantly I learned that I need to be a little more realistic when making my goals.  This is why I'm giving myself one more day to revise my resolutions for February.  :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment