Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February--Round 2

I was having a really hard time coming up with my resolutions for February.  Since this cold, snowy weather has left me feeling pretty lethargic, I've decided my goals should revolve around giving me more energy.

I put a lot of thought into what I feed the Bean, why don't I do the same for myself?  Yesterday for lunch she had noodles, chicken, and pears.  I had noodles.  For breakfast she had yogurt, blueberries, and toast.  I had toast.  You see a pattern here?  So, I resolve to eat more balanced meals and regular snacks to keep me going all day long.

For a few months before the holidays I was working out fairly regularly, but then Willa started getting upset when I left her in childcare, I got busy lazy, and I haven't been to the Y AT ALL in the new year.  No wonder I'm feeling zapped of energy.  So, I resolve to exercise 3-5 days a week.  Hopefully it will warm up into the 30's later in the month so I can do some of those workouts outside!

The one thing I'm pretty good at is going to sleep at a reasonable time and taking a nap if I need one, so no need to make a goal there. :)

Okay...off to the grocery store I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment