Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three things I didn't care for before becoming a mother, but now love:

1.  Coffee- I consider myself a morning person, but I still need a little something to help me shake of the haters when waking up earlier than I'd like.  That used to be a shower back in my working days, but now I have to squeeze those in during nap time, so coffee it is.


2.  Talking on the phone- Don't get me wrong, I love catching up with family and friends, but I've never been a big phone talker.  Now the phone is like my life line to the outside world.  A short chat with a good friend can really make my day. :)

3.  Exercise- Okay, so I still don't love exercise, but I do enjoy the 'alone' time and doing a little something for myself.  Plus, the Bean enjoys playing with other kids at the Y childcare so it is a win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment