Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Public Declaration

This is my craft room, work space, what-have-you.  As you can see, it is a total mess.  No surprise there, really.  The problem is that I often start projects without finishing them and leave the pieces out all over the place for when I'm ready to work again.  Okay, if I'm being really honest, even if I finish a project I usually leave my materials out all over the place.

Well, I've run out of room to work so I need to do two things.  First, clean up this mess and make use of all of the storage room I have.  Second, start finishing some projects!  My goal is to have my room all cleaned up and organized in two weeks.  Hopefully I'll finish earlier, but I'm trying to be realistic here.  Once I get my space clean I'll tackle my unfinished projects.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. good luck! you inspire me to do the same....it's tidy-time

    ReplyDelete