Saturday, November 27, 2010

Change of Heart?

Its no secret that I'm not a big fan of dogs, or animals in general for that matter.  There have been a few very special dogs that have touched my heart over the years, but not enough for me to ever want one of my own.  "What if your kids want a dog someday," I've been asked.  Oh I'm not fool.  I know how it works.  You get a dog for the kids and then the mommy takes care of it.  "Oh, you'll love it if it is your own."  No. No, I'm pretty sure I won't.  I entered parenthood with a very strict NO DOGS EVER policy.  And then I saw this...



Turns out the Bean loves dogs!  Her little giggles and squeals are enough to make my heart melt and are possibly enough for me to consider loosening my no dogs policy, someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment