Thursday, November 11, 2010

Breaking All the Rules

I love the Christmas season.  The decorating, the music, the cookies, the extra time with friends and family, I love it all.  However, I strongly believe that Christmas season does not truly begin until after Thanksgiving.  The only thing Christmas related that can acceptably be done before Turkey Day is shopping, of course.

Well, this year I've decided to break my own rules.  Well, not all of them.  Just one.  See, this is the Bean's first Christmas, and even though she heard me singing plenty of holiday tunes last year while she was nice and cozy in my belly, she hasn't been fully exposed to the wonder of Christmas carols.  Plus, there are so many to enjoy that one month just doesn't seem like long enough for initial exposure. For that reason, we are ignoring the rules and cranking up the sounds of the season at our house.  In fact, the Bean is Jingle Bell Rockin' as we speak.

Rockin' out to Christmas tunes yesterday, hence the blurry picture.


Its beginning to sound a lot like Christmas!  The 'look' however, will have to wait a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment