Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday...again.

I'm not going to lie, Mondays are not my favorite day of the week.  I won't go so far as to say I hate them, but I sure don't love them.  For some reason my Monday to do list is 5 miles long and full of must dos.  I also find myself missing the relaxing pace of the weekend and having my better half home to have fun with us.

But, when I look at the week ahead I realize I have a lot to look forward to, making Monday much more bearable.  This week alone our family has 3 birthdays to celebrate (Big Uncle Jack, Little Uncle Jack, and UnclePaul), we'll see my whole family tonight for dinner, I get to take Willa to music class and I'm determined to try 2 new classes at the Y.

Plus, I get to play with this little peanut every day.


Ah, I guess Monday's aren't so bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment