Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello from the Womb!


Baby Girl T here, just stopping by the blog to introduce myself!  This morning I made my big screen debut so my mom and dad could get a sneak peak of their newest little darling.  My growth is right on track, I have ten little fingers and ten little toes, and I'm very active.  

Above is my profile picture.  They also got 'the girl shot' but I asked my mom to spare me the embarrassment of being exposed like that on the world wide web.

Below is a picture of my face in 3D.  Beware, it is kind of creepy because I am floating in all kinds of fluid in here and my face is still really skinny.  Chances are pretty good that my cheeks will be ripe for pinching when I'm am ready to make my trip into the real world.



I'm really enjoying my stay at Casa Mama and look forward to meeting you all in July!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah - a baby girl! So exciting....can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah...3D...can't wait to see her in a few months (once she gets a little more meat on her bones)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma checking in, can't wait to meet our 4th little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 little girls...what a blessing! Campbell and Morgan couldn't be happier. They are looking forward to lots of sleepovers & tea parties. We can't wait to me her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finding out and thanks for sharing the photos. She looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmer...I can't believe the personality and story telling technique that baby girl T has already! She is so advanced. I can already tell we are going to learn a ton from her when she arrives:) By the way the 3D pic is actually not that creepy...she already looks like a little sweet pea and she had nice lips too!

    ReplyDelete